Over the year Brazilian hair has gained the reputation as the most sought-after texture. The Brazilian hairstyle is more in demand due to its softness, durability and thickness. The texture of hair is luxurious and soft, with a lot of bodies and natural shine. Brazilian hair' s thickness make it less frizz and help in holding curls longer than other textures.
Brazilian hair is typically well suited for those going for a bouncy, wavy and full look. But most of the time people get confused what type of Brazilian hairstyle will suit them? Brazilian hairstyles that suit you will depend on a variety of factors, including height, facial structure and skin tone.
So through this article, We will let you know how to choose Brazilian hairstyles according to your face shape and how to maintain Brazilian hair it for longer use.
How to Choose Brazilian HairStyles That Suits Your Face?
Hair is one of the most important elements which reflect the personality of the individuals. So it very important for the person to choose a hairstyle for their extensions which suits their personality. This is because different Brazilian hairstyles extensions work for different faces and of course, you wanted to look best weather you have selected a straight hair or curly Brazilian hair. Follow the below tips to Choose Brazilian hairstyles according to your face shape.
Oval Face - This is considered as one of the perfect face shapes because of the jawline, cheekbones and forehead. For an oval face, you can wear or style your Brazilian extensions as you like and you can choose any length and will look great. Or you want to select any particular style then you must go for loon sweeping bags as well as medium haircuts. This seems great on the Oval face.
Round Face - Round face women having plumpy cheeks so you should keep off pulling the hair all the way back. Instead of back style or bangs, go for graduation layers as a simple way of making a face look slimmer and to get the bulk off the cheeks.
Square Face - People are having a square shape having a broad forehead, wide chin and cheekbones. When people of this type of face choosing Brazilian hairstyle should avoid styles that add some width around the jawline and instead select methods the build some fullness around the top. Sleek and long hairstyles suit square faces as well. If you want to get a shortcut, you should consider the texture. We suggest that you opt for those bouncy curls, waves and sexy layers.
Heart Face - Shape of the face is broad at the forehead and tends to taper in the ward at the chin. You can go for punny layers and pageboy type of hairstyles. Choose the extension which is medium in length for the best look.
Diamond Face - If you have diamond face, then you have a narrow chin and a narrow forehead but wider cheekbones. The secret when styling your Brazilian hair extension is hiding the width of the cheeks, and you can do this using a bang or fringe. Since sleek and straight hair tends to fall against your cheek, you may want to go for wavy texture or soft curls.
How to Take Care of Brazilian Extensions?
- Washing your hair extensions in a week is essential not for hygiene but also for the hair durability. So while washing Brazilian hair extensions. Divide it into 2 section running from the middle of your forehead to the middle part of your nape.
- Use paddling brush or tangle teezer to remove the tangles or knots.
- Wet the hair in a downwards motion. Start from the top of the weft where the tracks are to the ends of the weave. Use warm water.
- When the extension is wet enough apply moisturizing shampoo in a downwards motion. This will help you to remove excess oil and dirt from your wave.
- Now apply conditioner to the hair piece – again in a downward motion. Leave the conditioner for 10 – 15 minutes and then rinse. Rinse the conditioner very thoroughly.
- Let your virgin Brazilian hair air dry – you can sit under the sun or a dryer. In case your tracks got wet, use a blow dryer and dry the hair thoroughly before going out or to bed.
Why to keep constant hairstyles throughout your life? Why not try something different with Brazilian hair extensions. Go to t1hair online store and choose the best in quality Brazilian hair extensions for different Brazilian hairstyles. We hope the above tips will help you to understand how to choose perfect Brazilian hairstyles according to shape and size of your face. Feel free to share your thoughts in the given below comment box.