Every girl's dream is to have hair which can adopt desire hairstyles. But in somehow it is not possible with natural hair. Even for single time new hairstyles with natural hair people afraid of doing it. Because of side effects and much more. So to overcome of this problem hair experts design different hair extensions which are made of human hair And free from chemicals. Using these hair extensions, you can quickly create any hairstyles which suit your outfit.
And to give a natural look to these hair extensions after wearing it closure is design. To provide perfect natural hair look to extensions that you are using it is important to follow correct steps for closure installation. Our hair experts received a lot of messages from a different corner of the globe about what are the right steps for Free Part Lace Closure Install? So after research, our team come with robust and straightforward steps for Free part lace closure Install.
Before moving to steps let first focus on what closure means? And Why you need Free part lace closure?
A closure is a section of hair (about 3-5 inches wide/long) ventilated in either lace, swiss lace, or a silk base made to imitate the scalp and give full protection to your hair. Free part lace closures are apparently a thing now too! They can be sewn, taped, or glued down. If your hair is broken off, natural, coloured, etc. a closure is the best option for you to maintain the health of your hair while you wear extensions.
Choosing free lace closure is great because it is flat and gives you a smooth appearance. The downside of free lace closure having a bleach or knots so that it blends appropriately with your scalp and have a more natural look. The flexibility and versatility of free lace closures make them applicable for just about all types of hair, whether physical, scanty, permed or the less thrilling receding hairline.
Follow the Below Steps for Free Part Lace Closure Install
- Free part lace closure is added to the top side and can be parted to any side after putting them on your crown. Which makes them look great and natural. The most conventional way to install a lace closure is to sew or glue it. Most of you are not familiar with this step of free part lace closure install. So T1hair brings to you an easy way to install free part lace closure.
- First, place the free part lace closure above your head and line it up with the hairline. It will help you to know the extra lace need to cut off. Then use hair clips to pin the lace closure in place before you sew it down.
- Next Cut off the extra lace, Don't touch the lace which is close to the hair line. Then cover your baby's hair with lace closure. Then proceed to sew closure with the braids.
- Make sure you sew the closure down tight and flat. If it’s loose, it won’t look right. Always check and make sure the closure isn’t twisting out of place while you are sewing it down.
- Finally, make finishing touches that help the closure blend better. First, color the front lace near the hairline with black eyeliner. Then apply foundation or concealer to the lace in the parting. Then bring it down past the lace and blend right at your hairline. Then use edge control to 'part' hair. This extends the part from the closure to your hairline.
T1 hair brings you the different type of lace closures which are best in quality and affordable in cost. Visit our online store at www.t1hair.com now. Feel free to share your thoughts with us in the given below comment box.